Eyebrows are the facial feature that enhances your look and personality. Lush, thick eyebrows are always in demand. Thin eyebrows can be caused by over plucking, waxing and may be due to any medical condition such as alopecia, eczema, and hyperthyroidism. Excessive cosmetic applications and nutritional deficiencies could be another reason fie thin eyebrows. If you want thick, well-shaped eyebrows than there are some simple 5 quick and easy ways to stimulate the hair follicles for naturally beautiful and thick eyebrows.
1. NOURISH WITH NUTRIENTS AND OILS MIXTURES:
The best way to achieve long, thick, longer and stronger eyebrows is to moisturize them with the nourishing oils and other nutrients that promote the growth of hair. The simple ingredients include
• Castor Oil: Castor oil contains proteins that enhance the hair growth.
• Coconut Oil or Olive Oil: they are the essential oils that promote hair production.
• Petroleum Jelly: it will help in moisturizing your eyebrows.
• Eyebrows Growth Serum: it contains vitamins and other biological peptides that stimulate the hair growth.
2. EAT FOODS THAT PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH:
Right eating will help you to achieve the perfect results. Foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, lactic acid and vitamin E are prone to increase the hair growth. Add these foods to your diet.
• Salmon, Walnuts, Brussels, and spinach contains omega-3 fatty acids.
• Carrots and Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A.
• Avocados, Almonds, broccoli, olives, and tomatoes contain high proportions of Vitamin E.
3. EXERCISE DAILY:
Exercise daily to improve the blood circulation which can help the hair to grow faster. Use a mascara brush and comb your brows in the up and down forth positions. Next step is to massage your eyebrows with gently with your fingers in pressing and punching movements. These exercises will not improve the blood flow but reduces a headache and eye fatigue and also promote the distribution of natural hair oils that helps in fast hair growth.
Water is a universal solvent that helps to remove toxins from your body. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily that keeps your body system hydrated and improves hair growth.
5. MANAGE STRESS:
Stress can cause all kind of side-effects to your body including the slowed hair growth. If you are stressed, take some measures to reduce it such as, yoga, meditation, talking to a friend, listening to your favorite music or going for a walk.
Before picking up the correct method know your related concerns. There are specific reasons for the slowed hair growth such as hormonal imbalances, chemotherapeutic medications, stress and other health conditions. But, don’t panic and pick the right method to grow the hair naturally because beauty lies within you!